7 Top Picks
30 Hours of Research
15 Options Considered
My eyes always strain when I work for long hours staring at my monitor. However, things turned out for the better after I acquired a curved monitor. The improved field of view gave me an immersive viewing experience that never harmed my eyes.
Initially, curved monitors were primarily used for gaming. But, nowadays, its application has diversified, and many users are now using it for office work. Curved monitors for work increase efficiency and boost your productivity.
3 Top Curved Monitors for Office Work
The monitor has 27 inches of screen space, ideal for most office work. It also has a 1500R curved panel for a more immersive experience.
This is a high-end curved monitor ideal for office sharing. Its 1800R curvature is flatter, allowing more people to see the content on the screen. In addition, it hosts lots of other premium features meant for top office work performance.
This monitor has one of the smoothest images, thanks to the 160 Hertz refresh rate. Images also looked sharp and vibrant as these curved monitors have 440 x 1440 resolution and support HDR 10.
This article is a guide to choosing the right curved monitor for office work. We've listed the best monitors for work and have broken down the technical requirements for a curved monitor.
Best Monitors for Office Work Reviews
Sceptre Curved 27" 75Hz LED Monitor is undoubtedly the best curved monitor for office work. This Sceptre monitor has all-around features that ensure top performance as far as office work is concerned despite being a budget monitor. The monitor has 27 inches of screen space, built-in speakers, and is ideal for most office work. It also has a 1500R curved panel for a more immersive experience.
Sceptre Curved 27" 75Hz LED Monitor Features
Sceptre Curved 27" 75Hz LED Monitor features are as follows.
- The monitor has a 1500R curved screen to reduce eye strain, increase efficiency, and ensure a more immersive experience.
- It supports adaptive sync technology that synchronizes the monitor's refresh rate to match my PC frame rates, ensuring smooth images.
- The monitor has deeper colors and more detailed images, thanks to the 98% sRGB color gamut coverage.
- It has one VGA and two USB ports for connecting external devices.
- It features a 75Hz refresh rate, sufficient for most office work. I never experienced motion blur.
- The monitor features built-in speakers with quality sounds for effective online business meetings and video conferences.
- It supports blue light filter technology that eliminates eye strain to protect my eyes, ensuring I work for long sessions.
- It features an ergonomic design with 15 degrees backward and 5 degrees forward tilt for comfortable working.
- The monitor is VESA wall mountable, allowing me to achieve an optimum viewing position for a better working experience.
1920 x 1080 pixels
15.1 x 19.9 x 7.0 inches
[Best for the Money]
The next curved monitor for office work on my list is the SAMSUNG 27-Inch CF39 Series FHD 1080p Curved Computer Monitor. It is a high-end curved monitor ideal for office sharing. Its 1800R curvature is flatter, allowing more people to see the content on the screen. Apart from AMD FreeSync support, the Samsung monitor hosts lots of other premium features meant for top office work performance.
SAMSUNG 27-Inch CF39 Series FHD 1080p Curved Computer Monitor Features
SAMSUNG 27-Inch CF39 Series FHD 1080p Curved Computer Monitor features are as follows.
- The monitor has a 1800R curved screen, letting my colleagues and I comfortably share the screen.
- The monitor has an ultra-slim design that looks appealing and takes minimum space in my office, saving space for other fixtures.
- It supports AMD FreeSync technology that eliminates screen tearing and stuttering, ensuring smooth images. Images look bold and depict a panoramic view on the curved display.
- It has a 4ms response time that reduces input lag, eliminates image ghosting, and makes the monitor super-responsive to my commands.
- The monitor supports low blue light reduction and flicker-free technologies that reduce eye strain to protect my eyes.
- It has a 3000:1 contrast ratio that produces vibrant and vivid colors for a more stunning display.
- The monitor also features eco-saving plus mode, reducing the screen brightness to save energy.
- It has a Full HD 1080p resolution with sharp and accurate images on the 27 inches display.
- The monitor has a 60Hz refresh rate, which is ideal for office work.
1920 x 1080 Pixels
[Best for Multitasking ]
No monitor beats the performance of the LG UltraGear QHD 34-Inch Curved Gaming Monitor 34GP63A-B. It is the best ultrawide monitor with a screen resolution and refresh rate that amazes me every time. The LG monitor has one of the smoothest images, thanks to the 160 Hertz refresh rate. Images also looked sharp and vibrant as these curved monitors have 440 x 1440 resolution and support HDR 10.
LG UltraGear QHD 34-Inch Curved Gaming Monitor 34GP63A-B Features
LG UltraGear QHD 34-Inch Curved Gaming Monitor 34GP63A-B features are as follows.
- The monitor has a 3440 x 1440 QHD resolution with high-quality images to boost my work precision and productivity.
- It has an ultrawide 21:9 aspect ratio with more horizontal space for efficient multitasking. I could split the screen into several windows when multitasking.
- The monitor has a 160 Hz refresh rate, delivering smooth motions. It has a 1ms motion blur reduction for minimum blur and image ghosting.
- The monitor has deep colors and detailed images, thanks to HDR 10 support and 99% sRGB color gamut coverage.
- The AMD FreeSync Premium technology ensures no screen tearing or stuttering for smooth images and motion.
- It also features dynamic action sync that lowers input lag, allowing the monitor to respond to my commands quickly.
- The black stabilizer makes dark scenes appear brighter, allowing me to see content in dark zones without problems precisely.
3440 x 1440 Pixels
12.3 x 31.2 x 22.6 inches
Sceptre 30-inch Curved Gaming Monitor is an ultrawide curved monitor I highly recommend for office work. It has smooth images, thanks to the 200 Hertz refresh rate. The monitor also has wide viewing angles for better viewing while viewing from any angle and blue light technology that reduces eye strain. The built-in speakers are a bonus to this monitor.
Sceptre 30-inch Curved Gaming Monitor Features
Sceptre 30-inch Curved Gaming Monitor features are as follows.
- The monitor has a 30 inches display with plenty of space for multitasking.
- It has 2560 x 1080 resolution, producing sharp and accurate images for better viewing and high-precision working.
- The monitor has a 5ms GTG response time with low input lag and blur, ensuring high smoothness and minimum image ghosting.
- The wide viewing angles, 170 horizontal and 170° vertical, let me view the screen efficiently while sitting from any angle.
- It has a peak brightness of 250 nits for bright image display in bright surroundings.
- Thanks to the 200-hertz refresh rate, the monitor has smooth images with no motion blur, thus, improving my experience.
- It supports 2 HDMI 1.4, one HDMI 2.0, and 1 DisplayPort for flexible connectivity.
- The monitor is compatible with AMD FreeSync technology that eliminates stuttering and screen tearing to ensure high image smoothness.
- It features low blue light technology that reduces eye fatigue. I could work for long hours without worrying about my eyes.
2560 x 1080 Pixels
7.28 x 27.82 x 16.1 inches
Dell S3222HG 32-inch 165Hz Curved Gaming Monitor is another option that suits office work description well. The Dell monitor has impressive features that primarily make it a better performer for office work. The 32-inch monitor is ideal for efficient multitasking.
Dell S3222HG 32-inch 165Hz Curved Gaming Monitor Features
Dell S3222HG 32-inch 165Hz Curved Gaming Monitor features are as follows.
- The monitor has a 165Hz refresh rate for a smooth run of activities.
- It also has a 1ms MPRT response time, making the monitor super-responsive to commands. There is no image ghosting or motion blur.
- It has a 31.5-inch display with ample space for doing my office work efficiently. I could also split the screen into several windows, allowing me to multitask.
- The 1800R curved panel allows me to share the screen with my work colleagues as it is flatter. I also enjoyed its immersive experience.
- The monitor features a VA panel with better contrast, delivering deeper blacks and more detailed images. It also has a 99% sRGB color gamut that improves the display vibrance.
- Thanks to the AMD FreeSync technology, the monitor has no screen tearing or stuttering. Everything ran smoothly, as I expected.
- The monitor has a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution with sharp and vibrant colors for a boosted experience.
1920 x 1080 Pixels
9.35 x 27.9 x 21.89 inches
The LG - 34" LED Curved UltraWide QHD FreeSync Premium Monitor is a high-end curved monitor, the ideal choice for many office workers. It has a 34 inches screen with ample space for multitasking. The LED monitor also has high screen resolution delivering sharp and accurate images, improving my experience. Thanks to the VA panel, I enjoy better contrast images with more details.
LG - 34" LED Curved UltraWide QHD FreeSync Premium Monitor Features
LG - 34" LED Curved UltraWide QHD FreeSync Premium Monitor features are as follows.
- The monitor has a 34 inches screen with more space for office work. It benefits more office workers with more multitasking needs.
- The 3440 x 1440 QHD resolution produces sharp, accurate images that improve my overall user experience.
- The monitor has a VA panel with high contrast ratio for deeper blacks.
- The 21:9 aspect ratio has more horizontal space for displaying more content. This feature makes it suitable for multitasking.
- The monitor supports HDR 10, which has deep and vibrant images. It also has 99% sRGB color gamut coverage that improves image quality.
- The monitor has smooth images and motion, thanks to the AMD FreeSync Premium technology, which eliminates screen tearing and stuttering.
- It also features dynamic action sync that reduces input lag and a black stabilizer that brightens dark zones for improved precision.
3440 x 1440 Pixels
10.2 x 31.9 x 18 inches
Better picture quality
Better view in dark zones
Ample space for multitasking
No screen tearing or stuttering
This monitor doesn't have a USB-C port.
The last on my list is the Z-EDGE UG27 27-Inch LED Curved Monitor. It is a super-responsive monitor with a 1ms response time, ensuring no input lag. The monitor also has a Full HD 1080p resolution with sharp and accurate colors. In addition, it has an ergonomic design that enhances comfort while working, boosting my productivity.
Z-EDGE UG27 27-Inch LED Curved Monitor Features
Z-EDGE UG27 27-Inch LED Curved Monitor features are as follows.
- The monitor has a 1500R curved screen with a more immersive experience to improve my productivity and experience.
- It has a 27-inch screen with enough space for most office work.
- The monitor has a Full HD 1920 x 1080 screen resolution with sharp and accurate images for boosted precision.
- The 200 Hertz refresh rate ensures smooth images with low motion blur.
- It has a 1ms MPRT response time for high responsiveness. It also eliminates image ghosting and input lag.
- It has ultra-slim bezels that look appealing and increase the screen-to-body ratio, increasing the viewable space.
- The monitor features a blue light filter and flicker-free technologies that minimize eye fatigue, ensuring I work long hours without affecting my eyes.
1920 x 1080 Pixels
27.0 x 17.7 x 4.8 inches
Best Curved Monitor For Office Work - Buying Guide
The buying guide for the best-curved monitors for office work is as follows.
The resolution of my curved monitor for office work determines the monitor's picture quality. The higher-resolution curved monitors tend to have better image quality. The least you should settle for is Full HD 1920 x 1080. This resolution gives sharp images on smaller screens. If you opt for a larger screen, consider higher screen resolutions. In this case, you should target QHD or WQHD resolutions. They have sharper and crisp images than the Full HD 1080p resolution budget curved monitor.
The display size of a curved monitor for office work is subjective. Factors such as the available space and your preference dictate the screen size you would go for. However, the bigger the display, the better the picture quality and the general experience. Consider larger screens to reduce eye strain.
Depending on your work needs, you should be able to choose a suitable size for your curved monitor. Whether you pick 24 inches, 27, 32, 34, 49 inches, or any other size, ensure it can meet your needs. Users with more multitasking needs and editing work should consider larger screen space, at least 27 inches. But for average office users, a 24-inch monitor is acceptable.
Refresh rate is a significant concern for gamers. However, it isn't a big deal for curved monitors for office work. 60 Hertz refresh rate should be sufficient for a curved monitor for office work. However, if you plan to use your monitor for any other application besides office work, consider a monitor with higher refresh rates than the 60 Hertz minimum. You can consider 75Hz, 120Hz, 144Hz, or higher refresh rates. The higher the refresh rate, the smoother the images and motions.
Like any other feature, the curvature of curved monitors differs from one another. Curvature is calibrated with a digit rating followed by an "R" to mean radius. For instance, a 1000R curvature means the monitor arcs 1000 millimeters from your eyeballs, which is the center point of its theoretical circle. Therefore, a 1000R monitor arcs more than a 1500R curved monitor.
The 1000R curved monitor is also closer than the 1500R one. Thus, a 1000R curved monitor should be 1000mm from your sitting position, which translates to 1m. On the other hand, a 1500R curved monitor should be more than 1.5 m from where you sit.
The curvature of curved monitors for work can seem insignificant, but they make a difference. A monitor with a higher rating has a flatter curve and is ideal for sharing the monitor with colleagues. The flatter curve allows an increased field of view, letting more people see the content on the screen.
On the other hand, a monitor with a lower rating is more suitable for one person's use. It has a reduced field of view that limits others sitting around me from seeing the content on the screen. On the good side, though, it has a more immersive experience.
Most curved monitors come with flexible connectivity options. However, you still need to check to ensure that it has the essential ports to connect your devices efficiently. The best-curved monitors for office work should at least have HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 ports as you may use them as second monitors for your laptops od workstations. These ports are sufficient for my video connection needs.
However, I also need a USB hub for connecting my accessories. A USB C port, for instance, allows for fast transfer of files and documents between my monitor and my PC. I can also charge my accessories using the fast-charging USB-C port.
Is a Curved Monitor Good for Office Work?
Yes, a curved monitor is good for office work. Unlike a flat monitor, the curved display offers a more immersive experience to boost productivity. Besides, curved monitors provide a wider viewing angle to reduce eye strain, allowing me to see the entire screen efficiently. Therefore, you can work for long sessions without fatigue. In addition, a curved monitor increases efficiency while working.
What Size Monitor Is Best for Office Work?
The best monitor size for office work is subjective, depending on your work purpose. We recommend the 32 inches monitor for office work.
Note that 24 inches curved displays work quite OK for most office jobs. Besides, they are the best price-to-size ratio and are affordable to many office workers.
However, if you focus more on visualization, consider a 27-inch monitor. Otherwise, you should get a 32-inch monitor for office work, but only if your job demands it. Note that the 32 inches monitor takes up more space, so ensure you have enough space left in your office.
What Size Is Best for a Curved Monitor?
The best size for a curved monitor is 34 inches. While curved monitors come in larger sizes than flat ones, a few models have a smaller size than 34 inches. You're also most likely to come across curved monitors as large as 49 inches. Focus on getting a curved monitor with a suitable size for your work and space.