9 Top Picks
50 Hours of Research
20 Options Considered
Advancement in technology has caused a rapid shift from face-to-face meetings to online meetings. Webinars have come in place for seminars and physical events. It has played an outstanding role in businesses and the education sector. Statistics show that about 75% of Business to Business (B2B) and 70% of Business to Consumer (B2C) establishments depend on webinars for their daily operations. The program helps these sectors host meetings, educate an audience, and generate more revenue for their respective companies.
3 Top Webinar Softwares
This platform is the solution to all your needs as it has automated webinars and live webinars. This software allows you to co-present with more than one presenter. You can also integrate this software with lead generation platforms, e-marketing software, and shopping platforms.
Demio is a webinar software with the best performance in webinar hosting and business marketing. It has all the marketing tools you need to push your business to the next level. It delivers full HD streaming videos for a vivid display to the audience.
EverWebinar is one of the best webinar software when it comes to webinar event hosting, marketing tools, and sales leads. It features several tools like CTA that convert leads into sales. Besides, it lets you follow up on your audience and analyze their responses to your webinar.
When opting for webinars, it is excellent to go for the best webinar software for convenience. It might be difficult for you to choose the best webinar from the multiple options available. However, we have helped you choose the best webinars platforms for your needs.
Some webinar hosting platforms experience many issues while you host the webinar meetings. These issues may arise from weak network signals, non-HD video, download problems, unclear audio, and many more. You should consider the webinar's software features, pricing, and ease of use when opting for one.
What Is the Best Webinar Software?
The best webinar software is listed below.
Best Webinar Software Reviews
EasyWebinar is the best online webinar software for integrating webinar technology and your marketing strategy. This platform is the solution to all your needs as it has automated webinars and live webinars. This software allows you to co-present with more than one presenter. You can also integrate this software with lead generation platforms, e-marketing software, and shopping platforms.
The EasyWebinar features are listed below.
- EasyWebinar has HD video for the best interaction and clear visuals.
- It supports screen-sharing, allowing you to share what you present to your audience.
- The platform has an interactive live chat feature, promoting clarifications and discussions.
- Its basic version allows you to host 100 members per session.
- It supports unlimited live viewers when you integrate it with YouTube.
- It has a mobile application that allows you to access the platform through your mobile phone, anywhere.
- It integrates with WordPress, MailChimp, and GetResponse.
- The platform has an in-built analytics suite.
- You can easily set up your webinar funnels using its default templates.
- This software is compatible with the Zapier application.
- It also supports social sharing tools.
- It has widgets allowing you to add them to your landing pages.
- This software presents live footage to your audience and teams, thereby improving your relationship and boosting your company's sales.
- The platform has features that allow you to test the software audio and video before the webinar.
EasyWebinar has three packages; the standard, pro, and enterprise packages. The standard package supports 100 live attendees. This package will cost you $59 per month, translating to $708 annually.
On the other hand, the pro plan supports 500 attendees. This package will cost you $90 per month, translating to $1,080 yearly.
While the enterprise package supports 2000 live attendees, the cost for this package is $349 per month. This charge translates to $4,188 per year.
Demio is a webinar software with the best performance in webinar hosting and business marketing. It has all the marketing tools you need to push your business to the next level.
Demio delivers full HD streaming videos for a vivid display to the audience. Take advantage of its live and automated webinars to reach a wide range of audiences.
Generally, Demio is an easy-to-use webinar software that doesn't need any webinar knowledge to use. It maintains its core elements when launching a webinar. Besides, you can stream live videos or pre-recorded webinars if you missed out on the live event. However, your audience can not download your webinars.
Demio has the following list of features.
- Demio is ready for use on the browser. You don't need to download it. To use it, open the webinar link on your computer's browsers, then proceed with your webinar room.
- This software has the right tools to provide the statistics of the webinar. It tracks registrations and analyses to how extent your audience watched your videos.
- With Demio, you can monitor the outcomes of the CTAs and the polls you had during the webinar event.
- This software integrates with several applications and marketing platforms, boosting your sales and productivity. An example is the email marketing platform.
- Demio allows you to do several functions with your contacts. You can view and export them.
- You can screen share your presentation to your audience, promoting a better understanding of what you try to pass across.
- The Demio webinar software has unlimited templates that you can use to customize your webinars.
- It has interactive polls that help you gauge if your audience has understood your presentation.
- The platform has a CTA button that helps gain more leads.
- Its URL can be embedded on your computer homepage.
- The platform has an interactive chat feature with emojis to promote interactions and better understanding.
- This software hosts cloud-based events, and you can record the meeting and present it to your audience later.
- It has an event reminder that notifies you when scheduled events are due.
Demio has the following categories of packages.
- Starter Package. This package supports 50 live attendees and costs $34 every month.
- Growth Package. This package supports 150 live attendees and costs $69 per month.
- Business Package. This package supports 500 live attendees. The cost of the package is $163 per month.
Besides the three basic Demio packages, there also is a free trial package for the first 14 days of your Demio subscription. Throughout this period, you can test your software to learn how it works and familiarize yourself with its features.
You will receive a 25% to 30% discount on your paid Demio plans subscription for the first month. Annual payment plans also attract a 30% off.
EverWebinar is one of the best webinar software when it comes to webinar event hosting, marketing tools, and sales leads. It features several tools like CTA that convert leads into sales. Besides, it lets you follow up on your audience and analyze data regarding their responses to your webinar.
EverWebinar features are listed below.
- EverWebinar integrates with several platforms, including email marketing applications such as MailChimp and GetResponse.
- It is compatible with WebinarJam, meaning you can transfer recorded videos from WebinarJam to EverWebinar and watch it later.
- This software has a live chat feature that lets you freely interact with your audience. You can pose questions and suggestions for your audience or team to respond.
- You can customize your webinar to start once your audience automatically signs up for the event.
- With EverWebinar, you can easily send emails to your live audience and those who failed to attend the webinar, allowing you to reach a wide audience.
- It supports live webinars and automated webinars when you sign in as visitors.
- This platform has tracking tools that let you follow up on your attendees.
- It also has analytics tools that let you analyze the impact of your webinar, including how many conversions and sales you generate through the webinar.
- This software allows you to fake your attendee's count to manipulate your live audience.
- You can convert the live events you host in the past into evergreen webinars.
- It has a GPS-enhanced tool that detects users' time zones for easy navigation from all over the globe.
- This software relies on cloud-based servers; therefore, you can host unlimited events.
- The platform has a simple dashboard that is easy to use to even the less knowledgeable folks.
- You can link this software to Facebook or Youtube for video streaming.
EverWebinar only has one package.
You will pay a one-time charge of $492.00. But, before that, you will have a 60-day free trial for only $1.
EverWebinar allows you to host a live webinar event and an automated one as well. You can record an event and present it to your audience long after.
This software best suits were small to medium business operators. It's affordable and will help you generate more sales leads to boost your productivity.
GoToMeeting is a top webinar hosting software that suits larger companies with staff all over the globe. It has several features that make your interaction with your audience effectively. In addition, it features marketing tools that generate more sales leads to boost your productivity.
The GoToMeeting features are listed below.
- GoToMeeting integrates with other software like Microsoft Office 365, Hatchbuck, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and Zapier.
- GoToMeeting supports transcription features. This tool allows you to follow up on your attendees.
- The software integrates with the calendar allowing you to schedule webinar events in advance and get notifications when the event is due.
- The software has a sharing tool compatible with several platforms like Youtube, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitch. Thus, you can easily stream your live videos on these platforms.
- The live chat support allows you to directly converse with your attendees and receive responses and suggestions from them. This function helps build a strong relationship between you and your audience.
- The platform has a mobile application that provides a link to which attendees can confirm their participation in the webinar. You can also access this feature from the Chrome web browser.
- You can share your webinar event recordings with an audience that failed to attend the live meeting. This practice helps you reach out to more audiences for higher lead generation.
- It delivers professional audio and video quality. Videos are in 4K resolutions.
- It accepts live call-ins, which promote your engagement with the audience.
- The software has a webcam that allows you can use to record and send messages instantly.
- The platform has an audience view that lets you see your audience to determine how many attended and how they participated in the webinar event.
GoToMeeting has three packages. The package details are given below; professional, business, and enterprise.
- Professional plan package. This package allows you to have up to 150 live participants every month. It costs $12 per month and is billed annually.
- Business plan package. This package allows you to have up to 250 live participants every month. The charge per month is $16.00 and is billed annually.
- Enterprise plan Package. This package allows you to customize the plan to suit your business. You can have 3,000 live participants on your webinar events every month. Contact the software sales team to arrange for a suitable plan.
Other than the paid packages, you can have a free trial package that runs for two weeks.
You can record your live webinar event at 4K display resolution. The recording tool is easily accessed through your PC browser.
GoToMeeting’s recording quality is high, having an uncompressed audio recording. It also features a Magic Editor that allows you to edit your webinar to your preference. The editor will store all recordings together but separate the audio and video files for easy access during editing.
WebinarJam is a webinar hosting software that well suits sales and marketing purposes. It has almost the same features as EverWebinar, only that its main role is live webinar hosting. Unlike EverWebinar, which supports live and automated webinars, WebinarJam will only host live webinar events.
Webinar Jam features are listed below.
- The share feature allows you to stream your live videos on YouTube pages.
- Hosting meetings in WebinarJam is secure as you require a password to enter.
- The software features the latest technologies like Flash, WebRTC, RTMP, and HLS, making the program compatible with all web browsers and Operating Systems.
- The software employs a unique Broadcast Distribution Technology that generates a universal signal for access by users from all over the globe.
- It allows you to record live events at HD video quality for an excellent experience.
- The user-friendly dashboards allow you to navigate the program with ease.
- It automatically records live webinars and sends the files to your audience.
- The program includes training videos that educate users on using the software.
- The pop-up CTA tool helps convert live attendees into active sales; therefore, boosting your company's productivity.
- The active live chat feature lets you freely interact with your attendees to understand better and improve relationships.
- The software sends live alerts and notifications to the live attendees while the webinar is still underway.
- The analytics feature lets you analyze your audience and the impact of your webinar event.
- This software supports several email marketing platforms, resulting in boosted sales potential.
- Its customer support is amazing, making sure your interaction is awesome.
- It has a built-in autoresponder that automatically responds to questions and suggestions.
- The software integrates with several applications, including social media platforms, to reach a wide audience.
- It features live polls and surveys to help you determine the level of understanding of your audience.
- It has an easy set-up process.
- You can quickly leave a webinar event room if you experience technical issues. The software will then log you into a new room to continue your webinar event.
- You can have multiple presenters in one webinar event room.
The webinarJam packages are listed below.
- Starter Package Plan. This package allows you to host up to 100 live attendees. The monthly cost of the package is $39.00, and the annual billing is $468.00.
- Basic Package Plan. This package can host up to 500 live attendees in one webinar event room. Its monthly charge is $79.oo, and the annual bill is $948.00.
- Professional Package Plan. This package lets you host up to 2000 live attendees in one webinar event room. Its monthly cost is $229.00, and the annual cost is $2,748.00.
- Enterprise Package Plan. This package lets you host up to 5,000 live webinar event attendees. Subscribing to this package will see you pay $379.00 per month, translating to $4,548.00 per year.
Other than the paid package plans, you can also get a free trial for the first 14 days. Throughout this trial period, you'll only pay $1.00.
It features CTA buttons that may increase your sales leads. It also connects users to email marketing platforms to connect businesses with their target consumers.
Its easy interface and dashboard make navigating the platform easy for even the less knowledgeable persons.
ClickMeeting is an excellent webinar-hosting software that is the perfect solution to a number of functions. You can rely on it for the following functions.
Online webinar events were hosting.
Online education and training forums
Online marketing and product demonstration
Online business meetings
You don't need to download the ClickMeeting app to use the software. You can launch it on your PC browser.
The features of ClickMeeting are listed below.
- The webinar rooms feature tools like the whiteboard that give it a professional look.
- The CTA buttons allow you to generate more leads during the webinar event.
- The desktop sharing feature allows you to share your desktop with your attendees for easy event navigation.
- It supports a Live Chat feature that promotes your interaction with live attendees and customers. They can pose questions and suggestions while you respond to them. You can also use this chance to present offers to your customers, increasing your sales significantly.
- The software has an easy-to-use interface that is easy to navigate for even the less experienced users.
- You can use your webinar as a paid event as the platform supports payment platforms like PayPal.
- It has a wide range of customization features that make the interface both professional and appealing.
- You can use previously recorded webinars in a current event.
- This platform supports both live webinar events and automated webinars. Therefore, you can record an event to use in later webinars.
- The platform also allows you and your audience to download the recorded webinars and share them with others.
- Its analytic features enable you to gather attendees' performance analysis and comparison statistics. You can also follow up with your audience after the event.
- ClickMeeting integrates with several apps, including Youtube Live and Facebook Live. Therefore, you can easily stream your live video conferencing on these platforms.
This software compensates for its inability to host automated webinars by enabling you to download recorded webinars and share them with your audience for future use.
ClickMeeting has three plan packages; live plan, automated plan, and Enterprise plan.
The Live plan package will cost you $25.00 per month. Its annual billing translates to $300.00. You can record up to 6 hours per month and have 1GB of file storage. It supports one host, one presenter, and three multi-users.
The automated plan package will cost you $40.00 per month. Its annual billing translates to $480.00. You can record up to 10 hours per month and have 2GB of file storage. It supports one host, one presenter, and three multi-users.
The Enterprise plan package will cost you a custom charge. With this package, you can record up to 10 hours per month, and it has 2GB of file storage. It supports one host, four presenters, and five multi-users.
Besides the paid plans, there is also a grace period where you are given a 30-day free trial. This package has zero charges. You can record up to 30 minutes for the trial period. Its file storage is 2GB, and it supports one host one presenter; it doesn't support multi-users.
The platform provides varied customization features that allow you to use your brand colors and logo to customize the waiting and webinar rooms. Applying the same to registration pages makes them appealing to your attendees.
When your webinar event starts, you can easily increase your audience participation in the event by running polls and surveys. The screen sharing feature will also help your audience better understand what you are presenting. The quality HD videos further enhance this experience. Besides, you can annotate your presentations to display CTA buttons to increase sales leads.
GoToWebinar is an easy-to-use software for hosting live webinars. It features a simple dashboard that is friendly to the user. Its set-up is effortless as you only need to select the date for your webinar event. The software will cater to the rest of the concerns. This feature will save you loads of work and time as organizing webinars is hectic and time-consuming.
You should select this software if you aim at hosting live webinars while at the same time growing your business. It integrates with email marketing platforms that generate more leads. It also has a CTA button that allows your live attendees to buy your goods and services.
The GoToWebinar features are listed below.
- GoToWebinar has analytics tools that provide statistics on your attendees. This webinar tool allows you to understand your audience better and analyze their performance and related aspects.
- The video recorded on this platform is HD quality for the best webinar experience. You can take advantage of this aspect to educate your team.
- The program supports screen sharing, allowing you to share your desktop screen with the rest of the audience. This practice lets your audience get a better first-hand understanding of your concept.
- It supports several audio formats allowing for flexibility.
- The platform integrates with several apps, including the calendar, meaning you'll never miss an event.
- The software features reminder emails and notifications that ensure you are up to date with your events.
- It allows you to record webinar events before the live event and share it during the live webinar session.
- It has supportive 24/7 customer care to help you navigate the software.
- It integrates with GoToMeeting meaning you can access and share webinar features and files between the two platforms.
- The in-built polls and surveys help you assess the audience's level of understanding and the impact after that.
- You don't need to worry about forgetting to record the webinar; it has an automatic recording feature that records the whole event. After that, you can share the recorded file online with your target audience.
- It integrates with several other tools, including Zapier, Unbounce, and Salesforce.
- Its tracking tools allow you to determine the channel that brought more signups.
- The platform also has customizable webinar invitation pages that are professional and impressive to attract more sign-ins.
GoToWebinar has three packages; the starter plan, pro plan, and the plus plan. These packages are listed below.
- Starter plan package. This package costs $89.00 per month besides an annual billing upfront. It allows a webinar event to host up to 100 participants.
- Pro Plan Package. This package will cost you $199.00 per month besides an annual billing upfront. You can have up to 500 live attendees.
- Plus Plan Package. This package will cost you $429.00 per month plus an upfront annual billing. It allows you to host up to 1,000 live attendees.
Besides the paid packages, you also get to enjoy a 7-day grace trial package.
This software also aims at improving your webinar experience. It has several features, including flexible webinar scheduling, live event management, and in-built webinar templates to enhance your business environment.
The software has huge benefits to bloggers, training personnel, Software Companies, and Business to Business companies.
GetResponse is a webinar-hosting software best known as an email marketing tool. It allows you to email your contacts with your webinar information. It is the absolute solution to webinar marketing concerns as it features automated email marketing, autoresponders, and landing pages, among many others.
GetResponse features are listed below.
This software has a sharing option to share your recorded webinar event with a target audience. The best part is that sharing is a one-click event.
It has a customizable autoresponder that automatically responds to questions and suggestions posed by the attendees.
It has tracking tools that provide statistics about your attendees and audience. You can track their attendance details, conversion rates, and performance reports.
This software lets you customize your webinar URL.
It allows you to send invitation codes to your audience before the scheduled time for the webinar. These codes have pre-filled webinar log-ins.
You can record your live webinar and share it with your audience later.
It has a live chat feature that promotes interaction between you and your audience.
This software allows you to create your own landing pages to generate more leads, boosting your company's productivity.
It features whiteboards used to illustrate presentations for a better understanding.
The program integrates with several applications like Youtube, allowing you to stream your live videos freely.
The program supports screen sharing, allowing you to share your desktop screen with the rest of the audience. This practice lets your audience get a better first-hand understanding of your concept.
You can use the software without necessarily downloading it.
It features email marketing platforms that can generate more leads.
The platform supports evergreen webinars for use in future webinars.
You can monetize your webinar to generate money every time you host an event.
Webinars hosted on this software are secured because they have SSL-encrypted URLs. Additionally, you can choose whether or not to include a password.
GetResponse has four packages; basic plan, plus plan, and professional plan packages. Further details about the packages are listed below.
Basic Plan Package. This package will cost you $12.30 per month and an annual billing upfront. It allows you to host up to 1000 live attendees.
Plus Plan Package. This package will cost you $40.18 per month plus an upfront annual billing. It also supports 1000 live attendees.
Professional Plan Package. This package will cost you $81.18 per month for 1000 live attendees. Besides, you'll need to pay an annual upfront billing.
Besides the paid packages, you get to enjoy a free trial package for the first 30 days. It supports up to 500 live attendees per webinar session.
Its set-up process is quick and easy.
Zoom has gained popularity mainly after the Covid 19 pandemic, which forced students, businesses, and meetings to be held online. It is one of the on-demand webinars and can connect people across different time zones.
This cloud-based software is intuitive and has a simple, user-friendly interface for easy navigation. Besides, it records and delivers videos in HD resolution for a better viewing experience. Its wide range of features performs several functions in a company.
Key Zoom Roles
The key zoom functions are listed below.
Hosting Online Meetings
The primary role of Zoom is to host online meetings and make group calls. It operates the same way as Skype, only that it has more features than skype. The platform allows multiple participants to share their screens webcam and participate in audio discussions.
The live chat feature allows participants to interact and chat without audio. Besides, you can record the meeting for future use. Zoom guarantees security on these meetings as they are protected by encryption and passwords.
Other than having online meetings and calls using zoom, you can also use it to host webinars. It has features that make hosting webinars seamless. The platform integrates with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems that enable webinar hosting.
Zoom supports live broadcasting; therefore, you can stream your live videos on YouTube live and be able to reach many customers.
Payment System Integration
Zoom allows you to monetize your webinars. It integrates with PayPal and Credit Cards, allowing your customers to pay you directly via Zoom.
Zoom features are listed below.
- Zoom records and delivers HD video and audio quality for a better experience.
- It has a sharing option, both on the app and desktop.
- The platform backs up its events in the Cloud for future events.
- It has a live chat feature with separate public and private chats for less interruption of speakers during presentations.
- Zoom allows you to host online meetings freely for 40 minutes with a live attendees tally of up to 100.
- It has virtual whiteboards for illustrations, promoting a better understanding of concepts.
- The software has a user-friendly interface that makes navigation through the platform simple.
- Signups to zoom are free of charge.
- Zoom has a mobile app that lets you make and receive calls. You can also do the same on your desktop.
- It is compatible with several Operating Systems, including Windows and iOS. It is also compatible with both Mac and Android devices.
- The software integrates with CRM systems.
- With Zoom, you can create and record webinars.
- Zoom allows you to mute disturbing attendees, ensuring you have a successful meeting.
- It is compatible with payment systems like Credit cards and PayPal; therefore, your customers can pay you directly in Zoom.
Zoom has three packages; basic, business, and enterprise. Their details are listed below.
- Basic package. This package costs $149.9 per year and has Cloud storage of 1GB.
- Business package. This package will cost you $199.99 per year. It supports up to 300 live attendees and suits small and medium businesses.
- Enterprise package. This package will cost you $240.00 per year. It supports up to 1000 live participants. It suits large businesses.
Other than the paid version, there is a free trial package. This package is limited to 40 minutes and supports up to 100 live attendees.
With Zoom, you can host events, both scheduled and unscheduled. You can record the webinar events in the Cloud and use them in later webinars.
Its chat feature is distinct from other webinar-conferencing platforms; It separates private chats from public chats so that the audience doesn't interrupt during the presentation. Its integration with Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar allows you to effortlessly send emails and schedule meetings.
You can use Zoom for webinar events, hosting meetings, and calling.
Best Webinar Platforms Buying Guide
The best webinar platform buying guide is listed below.
- Audience size
- Ease of use
- Editing features
- Means of presentation
- Free trials
- Tracking tools
- Audience engagement features
- Marketing tools
Your audience size matters when selecting a webinar software. Some webinar platforms packages limit the number of live attendees to a certain number. Take note of that when selecting a webinar software because you might spend on software that leaves a large percentage of your audience out.
Ease of Use
The webinar software you choose should be easy to use. It should have a simple dashboard and an interface that you and your team can navigate easily. But, take note, an easy-to-use software might have more limited features. Therefore, you can opt to train yourself on how to use the software to get the better of it. Go for easy-to-use software if you have a large company with large audiences during webinars and meetings.
Editing features play an important role in webinars. For instance, you need to record the webinar event in future meetings and webinars events. Editing tools will help you make the presentation and the recordings professional and appealing.
Budget is what draws the line for most webinar users. You can't go for a webinar software that you can afford. Therefore, always stick to your budget; if your budget doesn't allow you to go for the premium webinar software, then go for the basic packages of affordable platforms.
Means of Presentation
For convenience, you should always go for the software that allows you to present easily. This platform should also allow you to co-present with another presenter.
Although your set-up might require you to present alone, things might drastically change. You might need to co-present with other presenters in the future. Shifting from one software to another to meet your demand means you incur extra costs for purchasing the new webinar software. Also, the new software will take your time to learn how to use and adjust to it.
So, it is a good idea to always go for software that allows for split-screen presentation and supports co-presentations.
Every webinar software has different package alternatives. You should always go through the package alternatives to identify the one with features that suit your needs. Factors to look for in these packages are the number of attendees it supports, its pricing and other webinar tools they support.
Also, a webinar software with a free trial is the best software to consider. Free trials give you a chance to experience the platform first-hand. From there, you can decide whether or not the software fits your business needs.
Tracking tools are important in that they provide statistics about your audience. They help you gauge their conversion rates and performance insights. Therefore, it is always good to consider a webinar software that supports a tracking tool.
Audience Engagement Features
Engaging the audience in your live webinars is a great way to strengthen bonds with them. Engaging with them also gives you a chance to learn more about them, including their taste of products and their main concerns.
Therefore, it would be a great idea to choose software with live chat support and many others to help engage your audience.
Webinars are used to present your products and services to a wide audience to generate more leads. This feature will only be possible if the webinar software you select integrates marketing tools. This software should integrate email marketing tools and CTA buttons that help convert the attendees into customers during the live event.
What Are the Best Webinar Software Platforms to Use for Webinars?
The best software to use for webinars are:
These platforms have features that enable you to host webinar events online. Besides, they have marketing tools that help convert the audience into customers.
Is Zoom Good for Webinars?
Yes, Zoom is good for webinars. Despite its primary role being hosting online meetings and group calls, it also has features suited for webinar hosting. It suits large businesses in need of a platform to showcase products and services to a wide audience. You can have up to 100 live attendees in one zoom webinar event.
What Is the Cheapest Webinar Software?
The cheapest webinar software is zoom. Its cheapest package (basic plan) costs $14.99 per month. The business and enterprise plans cost $19.99 per month.
Another cheaper software for webinars is Riverside. Its basic package costs $7.5, while its pro plan costs $24 per month.
Compared to other webinar software platforms of 2023, these two platforms are the cheapest you can get.
Does Google Have Webinar Platforms?
Yes, Google has webinar platforms. An example of a Google webinar platform is Business Hangouts. This platform allows you to host webinars, conduct online meetings, do virtual events, and have web conferences.
What Are the Benefits of Webinar Software?
The benefits of webinar software are listed below.
Using webinar software is cost-effective.
Using webinar software enables you to reach out to a wide audience.
Webinar software generates more leads.
The webinar software allows for guest presentations.
Webinar software promotes visual branding.
Webinar software platforms have well-time promotions presented to large audiences.
Webinar software has leveraged analytics.
How Do You Effectively Use Webinar Software?
How well you effectively use webinar software is listed below.
Research your audience effectively to identify their pain points and their primary concerns. Also, their knowledge and level of understanding are crucial.
Keep your webinar precise and concise. Ensure your points are short, clear, and precise. Also, make the presentation shorter as your audience can only remain attentive for a short period.
Schedule your webinar early and notify your audience in advance. This feature will allow the audience to prepare themselves well for the webinar. Also, the turn-up for the event will be high when you alert participants early.
Utilize analytic tools. Analyze the attendees' performance, their concerns, and what they exactly want.