The Humanscale Monitor arm is designed to match the speed and flexibility required in a modern workstation.
The Humanscale's monitor arms are different from others due to their aesthetic look and functionality. They have a sleek, modern, and compact design that makes them a perfect fit for your workstation. They also boast a heavy-duty construction that ensures a secure fit on your standing desk. They can also support a range of monitor weights and sizes.
So, should you consider Humanscale monitor arms the next time you look for a monitor arm? This article will look at the Humanscale M2.1 Monitor Arm and why you should consider it.
The Humanscale M2.1 Adjustable Monitor Arm is an excellent pick if you wish to enhance your comfort in your workspace. It's an improvement of the Humanscale M2 monitor arm, and it's compatible with any workstation.
Whether your office has a sit/ stand desk, the monitor arm helps enhance your comfort as you work. Therefore, you can work for longer hours and boost your productivity.
Additionally, the monitor arm is available in various colors, including white, silver, and aluminum. You can choose the color that matches your monitor and other items on your desk.
Humanscale M2.1 Monitor Arm Features and Specifications
The Humanscale M2.1 monitor arm features and specifications are listed below:
- It comes with a cable management system that ensures the power cable and other cables are neatly concealed inside. The clutter-free desk space makes your workstation neat and organized
- The cable management system also eliminates distractions from your workstation. You can concentrate more on your tasks
- The monitor arm is highly adjustable and offers a range of dimensional movements allowing you to enjoy a comfortable workstation
- The monitor arm also allows you to adjust the height with the metal spring technology, which enhances comfort tremendously. You can adjust the height to your eye level to enable you to work while sitting or standing
- If you are working on a fixed height desk, the monitor arm enables you to adjust the monitor's height to a comfortable position. It enables you to reduce strain on your neck and back, enabling you to work for longer hours
- Elevating the monitor from the desk also saves you a lot of valuable desk space. You can use the space to carry out other tasks or put other accessories that initially didn't have space
- The Humanscale M2.1 monitor arm is compatible with sit/stand workstations and traditional desks. Therefore, you don't have to undergo the expense of changing your desk when you buy the monitor arm
- You'll also have an easy time with the monitor installation. It comes with a user manual with instructions on how to carry out the process.
- The monitor arm also offers the versatility of installation options. You can use the clamp mount of the bolt-through mount option. The clamp method is an excellent choice if you don't want to drill a hole in your desk.
- The compensator mechanism and self-lubrication precision bearings also make it easy to mount the monitor arm.
- The Humanscale M2.1 monitor arm can support monitors of varying weight up to 15.5lbs. It's ideal for lighter monitors.
- The high-quality body construction makes the monitor arm durable
- It comes with quick-release joints that instantly snap together for a robust fit
Special Features in the Humanscale Monitor Arms
Humanscale monitor arms come with unique features that distinguish them from other monitor arms in the market. Some of the features include:
The Humanscale monitor arms' counterbalance indicator feature makes it possible to balance your monitor weight before installation. The feature helps to minimize costly computer monitor setups.
Quick Release Joints
Humanscale's monitor arms also boast of the quick-release joints feature. The feature enables the various joints to snap together, quickly allowing for a secure fit. Thus, you'll enjoy an easy installation of your monitor arm.
You may find more accessories coming with your Humanscale monitor arm than you may find from other brands.
For instance, the monitor arms come with a wire hanger that you can use to rest your headset.
The optional bases are the other notable feature that you can get on the Humanscale monitor arms.
The M/Power and M/Connect 2 are alternatives to the edge mount, grommet-mount, and other power management modules.
With the smart stop feature, you can customize the rotation of the monitor arm to protect the wall behind your monitors from damage. It also ensures your monitors don't get to a co-worker's monitor's back.
Compensator Mechanism and Self-Lubricating Precision Bearings
The Humanscale arms boast high-quality and durable metal springs that make it easy to adjust the height to a comfortable position, making it a secure and robust fit for any workstation.
Enhanced comfort reduces strain on the neck and spine column, which helps avoid other health issues and boosts your productivity.
The rubber channels feature it possible to hide and manage your cables, resulting in a neat and organized workspace.
Is a Humanscale Monitor Arm Worth it?
If you want to improve the aesthetics of your workstation, a Humanscale monitor arm is a perfect pick. The monitor arm will make you more comfortable, allowing you to work for extended periods enhancing your productivity.
So, why is a Humanscale monitor arm essential?
Here are some of the reasons you may require a monitor arm:
- A Humanscale monitor is versatile. It allows you to elevate your monitor to your eye level, allowing you to work while sitting or standing.
- Besides adjusting the height, Humanscale monitor arms also allow you to switch between portrait and landscape modes. The feature enables you to multitask
- The Humanscale monitor arms also come with a feature that makes your desks clutter-free. The feature helps you to hide your wires and cables, resulting in a neat and organized workstation.
- You can use the free space to keep other stuff, such as your coffee cup or pictures of your family.
- Looking down on your monitor in a fixed position can cause strain on your neck, back, and eyes. A Humanscale monitor arm allows you to adjust the height and angle of your monitor to achieve a healthy posture.
- With a healthy posture, you shouldn't have to look up or down on your monitor, helping you to avoid shoulder and back pains.
- Most Humanscale monitor arms come with a sleek and elegant design. Therefore, a monitor arm from Humanscale design studio adds some class and beauty to your workstation.
- The monitor arms also offer an easy installation. You can easily mount it on your desk using the clamp mount or bolt through options. They also come with instructions to help simplify the installation process.
- They are available in various colors so you can choose your favorite and the one that matches other stuff on your desk.
Are Dual Monitor Arms Worth it?
If you want to upgrade your monitor arm game, a dual monitor arm is an excellent alternative.
A dual monitor arm is a worthy investment due to various reasons, including:
- If you have two monitors in your workstation, you can have challenges setting them up on your desk. A dual monitor arm helps you to set up the monitor with much ease.
- Most dual monitor arms are VESA compatible. The VESA plates on most modern monitors will help you fix the monitors on the monitor arms, making them secure.
- Dual monitors allow you to adjust the height to your most comfortable position. Therefore, you can access your monitors while sitting or standing, enhancing your productivity.
- Dual monitor arms are also space-efficient. Instead of the monitor sitting on the desk, the monitor arm allows you to elevate it and leave you with lots of valuable space on your desk.
- A dual monitor stand also makes it easy to multitask. You can put the monitors side by side for enhanced comparison
- You can also set the monitors in portrait or landscape modes to help you multitask
Humanscale monitor arms are popular due to their versatility, flexibility, and ergonomic design. They also offer unique features that you may not get in other brands that enhance the monitor arms' functionality. If you are looking for a monitor arm, the Humanscale M2.1 monitor arm is a perfect pick. It's an improvement from its previous model, and it offers enhanced functionality and style.