Online safety is vital. Hackers are still on the lookout for personal information and if you are not protected from malware, your online security can be compromised.
Do not wait until your identity is stolen and used to commit crimes, usernames and passwords have been hijacked, money has been stolen from your account, and your credit has been ruined. Act now and install Plumbytes antimalware, or check out our Zemana antimalware review. In addition, we reviewed Malwarebytes, too.
Our recommendation: McAfee
With so many antivirus products in the market, there is none that’s like McAfee. With over 18.9 billion devices protected on a consistent basis, McAfee’s ability to deal with malware attacks come unmatched! McAfee has a dedicated database that is adept to deal with all sorts of virus attacks whether they may be online or offline. To browse their programs, check out their programs here!
Plumbytes is one of the best antiviruses that detects and removes malware. With its many advanced features, it will make sure that you are constantly protected.
I have actually just done a test of Plumbytes on my HP computer and I was impressed by its performance. It detection rate was high; it was able to pick all malware that was in my PC.
Since I had installed its paid version, all threats were removed. According to my test, I loved how it detected and removed malware. Its main products are:
It was developed by Plumbytes LTD, a British Company that is located in Ste 1, 4 Queen St, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH2 1JE, United Kingdom.
What is Plumbytes Anti-Malware?
This is a special program that is designed to detect and remove malware such as Trojans, spyware, ransomware, worms, key loggers, and other threats. It also comes with an anti-adware that will get rid of annoying ads.
This will protect your privacy, increase your site load, and block trackers that send ads depending on what you browse on the internet.
It also features a browser anti-hijack protection. This is a helpful feature that will prevent your homepage from being hijacked.
These programs that you download unknowingly can either hijack your computer or cause more damage to your machine. This tool will be useful if you like testing free programs on the internet.
Plumbytes anti malware free
This online security company offers a free and paid anti-malware version. Download its free version on their official site. It scans a PC for threats but cannot remove them unless you purchase their full version.
Plumbytes Pricing plans
Plumbytes has 3 pricing plans and they include:
- Essential anti-malware
- Pro anti-malware
- Ultimate anti-malware
This is one of their affordable plans and costs 19.95 USD for 1 license. You will get the following features with this plan;
- Malware protection
- Advanced ransomware protection
- Real-time security updates
- Phishing scam protection
- Web browser cleaner
- Free up system space
- Remote firewall protection
- Web shield extension
- Real-time antivirus protection
- Optimization tools and PC performance
- 30 days money guarantee
With its 2 way firewall, it will ensure that your sensitive information is protected. Also, it enhances system performance by removing programs and errors that slow down a machine.
With this plan, your browsing experience will also be enhanced.
This plan costs 39.95 USD for 3 licenses. Apparently, it is the most popular plan among the 3 I have mentioned here. It comes with all the Essential Anti-malware features plus automatic tuning updates.
For complete protection, purchase this plan. It costs 59.95 USD for 5 licenses. It comes with essential anti-malware and pro-anti-malware features plus the following;
- 24/7 fast support
- Webcam spying protection
- Block malicious downloads and links
The system requirement for Plumbytes anti-malware is PC with Windows 7,8,8.1, 10, Vista, XP, SP3(32 or 64 bit). Ram needs to be at least 1.24 GB and hard disk with a space of 0.8 GB.
Is Plumbytes Anti-Malware Safe?
Is Plumbytes safe? This is a frequently asked question by people who want to install this antivirus for their first time. It is very safe to use as it does not contain any bugs. It is also light hence will not slow down your system when you install it.
Plumbytes Anti-Malware Features
Plumbytes antimalware comes with a lot of features that you will find useful. They include:
- Plumbytes VPN secured connection-it will protect your privacy online by hiding your IP. Your Wi-Fi connection will also be secured, and you do not have to worry anymore about online trackers.
- Plumbytes anti-adware- if you are always bothered by annoying ads while browsing online, you will find this feature useful. It will block tracking requests, block ads, increase website load, and protect your privacy.
- Malware detection and removal; this antivirus uses advanced technology to detect and remove ransomware, worms, viruses, Trojans, key loggers, and other threats. We reviewed specialized Windows 10 antivirus tools here.
With this protection, you can safely browse the internet.
- Dedicated support; this security company has the support that is always ready to answer any technical question that you have.
- Updates their malware database; Plumbytes always updates its virus database so you can be protected from new online threats.
- Restores browser; if your browser has been hijacked, Plumbytes will restore it. It achieves this by restoring your personal settings. Browser hijackers take over your search engine, homepage in order to inject annoying ads, etc. Protect your browser with this tool.
- Comprehensive and fast scan- Scanning is a useful feature as it is able to identify any malware that is present in your machine. Plumbytes offer comprehensive and fast scan to keep your PC running safely.
If you suspect that your computer is infected and is behaving suspiciously, I would recommend performing Plumbytes Comprehensive or full scanning. This is a type of scanning that will clean up a wide variety of infections and scan every file in every folder.
In other words, it will do a thorough check of the whole system of your PC.
Fantastic Technical Support
Technical support is available only to people with paid plans. Plumbytes provides 24/7 fast support. For advice or if you have any technical question, here is how to contact them;
Their physical address is; Ste 1, 4 Queen St, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH2 1JE, United Kingdom
Phone number; +44 131 608 0405
There is a contact us page that you can use to reach them if you have any queries about their license, renewal, software usage, order, just to name a few. Their support also has top frequently asked questions with their answers which you can find useful.
There is a question and answer about how to;
- Install Plumbytes anti-malware
- How to renew your license
- How to uninstall Plumbytes anti-malware
- How to receive an order confirmation
- How to obtain a license key
Quick Updates for New Threats
If you are a Plumbytes user, you will be getting regular updates. The company keeps updating its malware database so you are safeguarded from new threats that are designed every day by cybercriminals.
It is very important that your antivirus be able to handle old and new threats. The updates contain signature files that contain the latest list of malware. In order to be fully protected, make sure that you have set your antivirus to be updated automatically.
Easy On Hardware
This is a light antivirus hence it will not slow down your machine when you install it. This is unlike its competitors which cause system slowdown due to how they overuse a computer’s hardware.
Also, other Plumbytes anti-malware reviews have praised how Plumbytes is easy on hardware.
Our recommendation: McAfee
Although the product we talked about are notable in the market, it doesn’t come close to McAfee. McAfee is a leading antivirus company in the cybersecurity industry due to its unique line-up of programs catered to dealing with malware and antivirus attacks. No wonder over 18.9 billion devices are protected using McAfee! Check out their security programs here!